- Egret Himeji
- Himeji City, Hyogo Prefecture
- A complex cultural facility adjacent to Otemae Park, south of Himeji Castle, a World Cultural Heritage National Treasure.
The design created by glass and white pipes is based on the image of the stone walls of Himeji Castle's Bizenmaru.
The entire view of Himeji Castle can be seen from the 5th floor rooftop observation garden, which is a recommended view point.
- Date of photo shooting
- November 2022
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- Parking Available Rest Area (rest station) Available Restrooms Available Places that look like other facilities
- Places that look like other facilities comments
- It is an excellent location where you can see Himeji Castle, a World Cultural Heritage site and a National Treasure, directly in front of you from the rooftop garden on the 5th floor of Eagle Himeji.
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.