Saimyoji station on Akita Inline in summer
- Saimyoji station on Akita Inline in summer
- Senboku city, Akita prefecture
- Desolate station in Saimyoji temple where is famous for the highest chestnut tree in Japan. It's 15-minute drive from Kakunodate station.
- Date of photo shooting
- June 2010
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- mountain villages train stations/station surroundings railway tracks/railway crossings trains/streetcars/monorails
- Parking Available
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.