Takasakiyama Natural Zoological Garden
- Takasakiyama Natural Zoological Garden
- Oita city, Oita prefecture
- Wild Japanese macaques inhabit here on the hills of Takasakiyama, one of very a few natural zoological gardens in Japan where wild moneys can be observed in close proximity.
Over 1,500 Nihonzaru, as the natives call, populate here. It is a quite stunning scene when a large number of them start to flock seemingly out of nowhere just before feeding.
The garden keeper at the designated feeding/gathering ground provide a thorough, comprehensive guide of these wild creatures for visitors.
The Natural Zoo also features tiny, cute monorail rides for children and family guests.
- Date of photo shooting
- December 2006
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- zoos/aquariums/botanical gardens
- Parking Available
- Parking Available comments
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.
Other locations in the vicinity
種別Title of WorkLinks
Movie Director： 朝原雄三
Actor： 西田敏行 三國連太郎 浅田美代子 常盤貴子 山本太郎 竹内力