- Matsue Castle
- Matsue City, Shimane Prefecture
- Matsue Castle was built in 1611. It is one of the five original castles in Japan to have been designated as a National Treasure. The castle is famous for its cherry blossoms in spring and foliage in autumn.
- Date of photo shooting
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- national treasures/important cultural properties castles/castle ruins illuminations/lighted-up facilities night views
- Parking Available comments
- Contact the film commission.
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.