Yonago Castle Ruins
- Yonago Castle Ruins
- Yonago city, Tottori prefecture
- Yonago Castle was built sometime in the late 15th century and became the leading fortification in the San-in region after additional constructions. It was built on top of Mt. Minato, a point of strategic importance due to its connection to the sea and its view of Yonago's main river.
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- castles/castle ruins
- video Parking Available Restrooms Available Shooting Time Available Application Deadlines Use of Drones Possible
- Parking Available comments
- 140 slots for regular cars and 5 slots for large cars
- Shooting Time Available comments
- 24 hours
- Application Deadlines comments
- Basically 2 week before (1 week before at the latest)
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.