Kaze no Oka Japan-Korea Friendship Park
- Kaze no Oka Japan-Korea Friendship Park
- Bessho, Kotoura-cho, Touhaku District, Tottori prefecture
- In light of Tottori’s twice rescue of Korean sea vessels, this garden was constructed to celebrate the history of friendship between Korea and Tottori Prefecture with commemorative plaques, Korean architecture, and stone monuments. Located on high ground in sight of the Sea of Japan where visitors can view the coming and going of ships in Akasaki Port, the area was traditionally a place for the wives and girlfriends of fishermen to wait for their loved ones to return from sea and pray for their safety. With lovely sunsets against the ocean, the fires for luring fish at night visible on the horizon, and a view of Mt Daisen as well, Kaze no Oka was designated in April of 2011 as a sacred ground for lovers. The area also features a Japan-Korea friendship reference library, souvenir shop, exhibition areas, and places to buy Korean goods, all at the entrance to the garden.
- Date of photo shooting
- November 2009
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- amusemetn parks/theme parks
- Parking Available
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.
Other locations in the vicinity
種別Title of WorkLinks
Movie Director： 三浦和也
Actor： 大空直美 赤羽根健治 竹達彩奈 髙木朋弥