- Hokoji Temple
- Hamamatsu City, Shizuoka Prefecture
- Hokoji Temple is the head temple of the Hokoji sect of Rinzai Buddhism and is one of the leading Zen temples in the Tokai region. Founded in the 14th century on a mountainside, 22 of its buildings have been registered as National Tangible Cultural Properties. With a very spiritual atmosphere, it has been used to shoot many samurai movies. Lodging and dining facilities are available.
- Date of photo shooting
- March 2023
- Shooting Time
- Weather at the Time of Shooting
- Places that look like other facilities comments
- Contact the film commission.
Contact info for inquiries
※ The above map is showing the name of the location and the place name to origin. It's sometimes different from an actual place, so please accept it beforehand.